Hearing Care Practitioner (service-focused medical sales opportunity)
Barfield Revenue Consulting, RALEIGH NC
Our client is an industry-leading, global hearing solutions company that develops new technology for patients experiencing hearing loss.
They are hiring Hearing Care Practitioners to work in customer-facing, in-patient office environments in Raleigh, with some training in Wilson. Those in this position will be responsible for conducting professional, hands-on sales consultations in a highly autonomous work environment. Ideal candidates must be well-rounded in both sales and customer service.
Our client provides a monthly draw for the first 12 months (between $3,000 and $4,000 depending on experience), and this position then transitions to 100% commission. As part of your employment, you will be asked to be certified and licensed by the state of North Carolina in 2020. Our client will pay for the state exam licensure. There is an opportunity to make a great living, as the commission is competitive.
No prior medical sales or clinical experience is required, nor is a science-related degree. Some prior sales experience is required, as is a college degree. Please note this is a full-time, office-based position where you will be working with patients whose lives are very much impacted by the product.
- 2-3 years of direct sales/marketing & customer service experience is required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to apply for an apprenticeship license in North Carolina.
- Must be well organized, detail orientated and able to multitask effectively.
- Must have great people and care skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English to communicate test results both in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to present a professional appearance and have excellent sales skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, possess good computer skills and be familiar with Google mail.
- Candidate must have a car and be able to travel to or work in other locations.
If you are passionate about impacting the lives of patients and looking to start/grow your medical sales career, please follow the calendar link below to select a time that would work best for you for a quick phone call. We'll lock it in from there!