- Identify and recommend process improvements.
- Scheduling and facilitating meetings with leadership and stakeholders.
- Manage dependencies with other teams.
- Identify team action items and lead them through to completion.
- Manage and facilitate schedules, budget, stakeholder updates, monitoring/identifying milestones, risk/ SWOT analysis.
- Measure and forecast systems engineering team capacity and velocity (Bandwidth)
- Remove development team blockers.
- Risk analysis and mitigation.
- Intermediate understanding of financial processes
- Create and manage product/project roadmaps, scopes of work, technical design documents.
- Gather requirements from multiple stakeholders and efficiently handle competing priorities.
- Demonstrable technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, JIRA, Confluence, etc…
- Previous experience with software/ hardware procurement and vendor negotiations
- SAP experience
- 2+ years of experience in technology project management/development.
- Knowledgeable of Agile and Waterfall methodologies – able to apply them where best suited.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Management or another related field.
- A structured, disciplined, highly-accountable and comprehensive approach to work.
- Growth-oriented with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and trends.
- Tableau experience
- BA or BS degree OR equivalent work experience.
- This is not a typical Coordinator position.
- Team is seeking candidates with a Computer Science background and lower level Business Analyst skill set.