The business analyst will be working on a Data Integration / Retirement project.
- Identify and document Requirements to decommission Data integrations from legacy systems
- Document requirements to change data sources from Legacy system to Master Data application.
- Identify and document technical requirements for business key reference data.
- Participate in development cycles, review design, development and test deliverables. Ensure project deliverables tie to captured requirements.
- Work with solution architect and IT teams to document technical requirements solution: planned delivery in September, 2020.
- Responsible for eliciting and documenting requirements for the Revenue Accounting application decommission.
- Gain consensus and approvals on documented requirements.
- Document business process requirements for data ownership, quality and data governance.
- Partner with development contractors; confirm design, development and test cases match to business requirements.
- Build requirements traceability matrices and supporting QA initiatives.
- Responsible for supporting test and release initiatives including test strategies, data use-cases and data preparation.
- Document release notes and updating training materials; deliver training through meetings and conference calls as needed
- Support User Acceptance Testing through communication, resource planning, kick-off and issue-support and resolution.
- 5-7 years business analysis experience preferred
- Experience in Master Data Management projects preferred
- Experience in data integration applications preferred (Informatica, Other ETL)
- Master Data management requirements analysis preferred
- Role includes requirements documentation from design, testing and validation, UAT support/direction, release notes and training.