1. Performs assembly line work and/or product assembly such as packing, packaging, and sorting product.
2. Performs machine operations such as conveyors, taping, and glue machines.
3. Performs box assembly, attaching labels on product, and stacking of boxes on pallets.
4. Feeds line with correct product according to production line sheet.
5. Assists with inventory when needed.
6. Performs clean up duties including sweeping.
7. Performs manual lifting, handling, and carrying items under 50 pounds.
8. Performs work at an elevation of no greater than six feet unless specially trained for sanitation and then only using a forklift cage to be elevated above six feet.
1. Being ready to start work on time and regularly and following all work rules.
2. Assuring product quality by detecting defective product and removing it.
3. Familiarizing yourself of different product varieties and packaging.
4. Learning and following company general manufacturing practices (GMP’s)
5. Assisting with preparation of third party audits (AIB).
6. NO DRIVING a vehicle such as from one site to another. THIS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. You may be a passenger only in a BCP vehicle.
7. Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
May have less than a high school diploma. No prior experience or training.
Ability to communicate information in English or Spanish.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit; repetitive use of hands, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Also, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, and traveling on uneven surfaces. The employee must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to work Saturday, Sunday, Holidays, and other shifts and overtime as needed. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to dust, gas or fumes, moving equipment and machinery. Climbing on ladders and platforms. Exposure to different temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For More Information...
Email: [email protected]