Jobs related to "Assembly Technician"
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build electrical assemblies from schematics and drawings, including control panels, and electro-mechanical sub-assemblies.
- Work with electrical and mechanical engineers and technicians in the assembly and testing of custom systems.
- Wires main power cables, controllers, motors, UPSs and other AC devices.
- Install various assemblies and panels that require electrical wiring.
- Perform machine start up and testing.
- Assists mechanical technicians with mechanical assembly and testing as assigned.
- Able to perform installation and repair of machinery at customer' s facility.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills.
- General understanding of industrial control systems.
- Skilled in interpreting mechanical, electrical and pneumatic drawings, diagrams, and schematics.
- Skilled in the use of basic hand and power tools, especially wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, cutting tools, measuring tools, drills, and grinders.
- Experience with basic electrical troubleshooting; including use of a digital multimeter.
- Good quality soldering skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good documentation skills.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
Experience & Education:
- Aminimum of 10 year experience.
- Technical degree or certification a plus.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/299995