Jobs related to "SYSTEMS ENGINEER"
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working with cutting edge RF technologies? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference? If so, come join our Space Technologies, Missions, and Payload team as a Systems Engineer and be integral to supporting new and existing space programs. We are developing technology and products that are magnitude better than our competition. The company has been honored for its record of performance by national magazines such as INC, Forbes, and Fortune Small Business.
As a Systems Engineer you will propose concepts to solve customer problems. You will architect the system along with our customers by leveraging technology assets across company and our partners. The products and systems you will be defining are in space architecture, communications and RF payloads. You will work with interdisciplinary teams including Business Development, Systems, Software, RF circuits, hardware engineers, and others. Sound interesting? Keep reading...
- 5+ years RF/System experience
- 2+ years of interfacing with customers
- Strong communication skills-both verbal and written. Must be comfortable developing and presenting briefings.
- Experience architecting systems to satisfy DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) requirements
- Ability to perform systems level analysis
- Proposal or applications engineering experience
- Able to derive module/box requirements from system level requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel
- Working knowledge of space communications and RF payloads
- MSEE degree
- Top Secret clearance with SSBI/SCI
- Some detail design or hands on hardware test experience is beneficial
- 3+ years’ experience in leading and managing engineering development teams.
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
Travel: Up to 10%
Citizenship: US Citizenship Required