At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Partner Relationship Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration, and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
The Partner Relationship Manager is accountable for all activities associated with effectively building and maintaining external third party partner/vendor/outsourcing call center relationships with assigned partners, globally. The Partner Relationship Manager is responsible for working with the global services business unit to establish and monitor quantitative and qualitative measures and results of performance against selected Service Level Agreements (SLA) according to contract terms, for assigned partners. The Partner Relationship Manager will work to facilitate regular business reviews to discuss partner performance reporting, SLAs, deliverables, compliance requirements, other contract expectations, along with relationship health and improvement plans, where necessary.
• A passionate leader who can derive client insights, influence and collaborate with a variety of teams for both existing and new products.
• Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense for customer service and client relationship building.
• Passionate about client success and see opportunities where others see challenges.
• You are a forward thinker who acts with purposefulness and speed and is committed to championing new ideas, strategies or concepts, to ensure projects reach a successful launch.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Highly effective at collaborating with multiple cross functional leaders. Expert in the subject of co-employment and third party management.
• Work closely with the contact center leadership and work force management to ensure SLAs, deliverables, compliance requirements and expectations are adequately incorporated into RFXs and partner contracts to facilitate the ability to monitor and manage partner performance.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with Contact Center Leadership, Field Service Managers, and Client Success Managers, for assigned partners to provide support necessary for on-going management and oversight.
• Assists in establishing and monitoring call center partner goals & objectives (quantitative and qualitative measures of performance against selected SLAs and metrics) to monitor and manage partner performance based on a defined set of criteria. Action plan with partner on continuous improvement and issue mitigation.
• Generate and encourage innovative solutions to create opportunities and address problems; challenge conventional thinking to find better ways to achieve results.
• Responsible for the execution of various partner management programs, such as monthly & quarterly business reviews, annual partner reviews, goal & objectives – as well as other performance management activities and reporting as required.
• Lead project to improve ongoing operational issues and partners with service leaders to provide overall health score for partner.
• Work with operational functions in Training, Technology, Quality, and Service Operations to deliver and adopt tools, process, and skills into our partner teams
• Facilitate contract renewals in partnership with service leadership and procurement to ensure that contractual SLAs are in alignment with the needs of the business.
• Facilitates regular business reviews with assigned partners to discuss performance reporting, SLAs, deliverables, compliance requirements, other contract expectations, relationship health and improvement plans.
• Provides support to contact center leadership for problem resolution with assigned partners. Works closely with business partners to diagnose call center partner service delivery challenges and takes ownership to utilize continuous improvement methodologies to address root cause. Facilitates the resolution of escalated partner-related issues.
• Maximize profits through service revenue generation programs approved for partner service network participation.
• Monitor and assist with execution of exit strategy and contingency plans for partners.
As a Partner Relationship Manager (PRM), you have:
• 2+ years or more of partner/vendor network service experience in a leadership position
• 2+ years in a leadership experience within a call center
• Bachelor’s degree in business or similar and/or equivalent work experience required
• Ability to motivate and influence third party partners both locally and remotely, measure performance and influence appropriate action to improve performance.
• Strong organizational skills in order to manage multiple projects and demands, exercise good effective time management to meet critical deadlines on tasks, commitments, and reporting.
• Continuous improvement methodology and skills are required. SixSigma is a plus.
• Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills. Spanish as second language a plus.
• Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word & PowerPoint to drive communication to internal & external stakeholders.
• Ability to learn Pitney Bowes Integrated Mailing & Shipping Products Value.
• Able to travel internationally minimally on a Quarterly Basis, passport required
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.