To maintain the cleanliness and safety of an assigned area throughout a shift. To implement the highest degree of professionalism in EVS and adhere to policies, procedures, and guidelines set by the EVS Manager.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Ensure that every guest is offered a warm personalized guest experience.
- Sweep all paper and other trash in an assigned area and dump trash in proper location.
- Clean, dust and wipe down all surfaces in assigned area.
- Empty and clean all ashtrays in assigned area.
- Use proper safety and care with equipment and tasks for your own safety as well as the guests and fellow team members.
- Sweep and or mop floors in designated or assigned areas.
- Clean and restock restrooms as volume dictates.
- Detail cleaning of restrooms or other assigned areas.
- Chemical use is a necessity. Chemicals include: citrus cleaner, glass cleaner, wood polish, wax, etc.
- Communication skills are required due to direct guest contact.
- Other projects or duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Attend shift and departmental meetings.
- Follow Company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Follow established key, radio, and chemical procedures.
- Cross-train in areas as assigned or scheduled.
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
- Six months prior experience preferred.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc.):
Possession of, and ability to obtain and maintain a valid drivers and gaming license within assigned state of employment and other jurisdictions
Must successfully pass background check
Must successfully pass an alcohol and drug screening
Must be 21 years of age
Overlooking the Missouri River, this 130,000 square-foot casino and AAA Four Diamond full-service luxury suite hotel is in historic St. Charles. With an architectural design derived from the historic wharf and train stations, Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles hints at the action inside. The streetscape continues the theme by following the design cues of St. Charles Port District complete with seven dining outlets, 12 bars, an entertainment venue, a full-service luxury day spa, indoor/outdoor pool, gift shop and 22,000 square-foot conference center.
Ameristar St. Charles
One Ameristar Blvd.
St. Charles, MO 63301
Boyd Gaming Corporation has been successful in gaming jurisdiction in which we operate in the United States and is one of the premier casino entertainment companies in the United States. Never content to rest upon our successes, we will continue to evolve and retain a position of leadership in our industry.
Our past success, our current business philosophies and our sound business planning, combine to position Boyd Gaming Corporation to maximize value for our shareholders, our team members and our communities.
We, as members of Boyd Gaming Corporation, operate with only the highest degree of integrity, and rely on the competence and friendliness of each person in our organization to provide entertainment and service to satisfy our customers' wants.
Through teamwork, we strive to maximize shareholder value, to be among the leading companies in our industry and to provide opportunities for all while we support and enhance our communities.
Boyd Gaming is one of the nation’s leading casino entertainment companies. But we’re so much more – a Fortune 1000 company that retains the philosophy of a family-owned business, focused on creating long-term, sustainable growth for our shareholders. This philosophy defines and separates us from the competition, making us unique in our industry.
From our earliest beginnings in the 1970s, we made a commitment to our shareholders and our team members to create an operating style built around family. In a highly competitive industry, our Boyd Style of hospitality has come to define us in a most unique way.
Forging ahead in the coming years, we will remain focused on our three main goals: improving our operating performance, continuing to execute on our current growth strategy, and demonstrating our branding initiatives.
We remain confident in the strength of our Company to successfully meet whatever challenges lie ahead.