Westward360 is seeking a part-time Custodian/Maintenance Technician to handle cleaning and minor repairs of properties. The Custodian/Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of the community, performing light maintenance duties and promoting resident satisfaction. The Maintenance Technician must work closely and in coordination with Westward360 Property Management staff to ensure the properties are in excellent condition.
As a Custodian you will …
- Complete minor repairs (common areas and units)
- Clean common areas of property such as: rotating dumpsters (requires ability to move containers), dusting, vacuuming & mopping,carpet cleaning, window washing, emptying trash containers, cleaning grounds, removing weeds, trimming shrubs, watering plants, snow & Ice removal and replacing light bulbs.
- Complete routine building checks and reports to property managers.
- Adjust HVAC settings on thermostats
- Handle damages, such as, door, lock, and gate malfunction
- Meet with outside repair contractors as needed
- Pick-up and deliver building supplies as needed
- Must be able to perform physical work that sometimes involves heavy lifting.
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation & valid car insurance.
- 2+ years of cleaning experience
- Basic mechanical aptitude, painting and minor repair experience.
- Excellent communication skills and a general aptitude for property management are necessary.
Wages, Hours, Benefits:
- Starting pay is negotiable based on experience
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Disability Notice: Disclosure is divulging or giving out personal information about a disability. It is important for the employee to provide information about the nature of the disability, the limitations involved, and how the disability affects the ability to learn and /or perform the job effectively. The employer has a right to know if a disability is involved when an employee asks for accommodations. Deciding if, when, and how to share disability-related information with a prospective or current employer can be overwhelming but we ask to please request a required accommodation prior to your first date of work. *Please note, a doctor's note may be requested by Human Resources, depending on the accommodation being requested, on a case-by-case basis.