Isla Bella Beach Resort, Marathon FL
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under
supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of
the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to
address guest requests and problems.
He/She should maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all housekeeping
departmental policies and the hotel's procedures/standards. Additionally, maintain
complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
Hours of work:
A shift – 9 am to 5:30 pm
B shift – 2 pm to 10:30 pm
- Must be reliable; willing to work weekends and holidays
- Pick up room reports and keys to assigned areas daily. All keys must be signed for in the key sign-out log.
- Always be careful not to make excessive noise in the guest room areas. You never know when you may disturb a guest, and this applies at any time during the day or night.
- Proceed straight to linen room/ storage, removing cart, which has been stocked the night before, and start to make up rooms in your sections.
- Check-outs will be done first, the only exception to this is a special request.
- Continue from room to room, being careful to observe all “Do not Disturb” signs.
- Report any maintenance/ damages to the room ASAP.
- Clean rooms according to established procedures; return cart to linen room at the end of shift.