Scans, inputs and uploads product date in company database.
- Accurately scan, input and upload finished goods data into computer system
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of finished goods to Production Department
- Enters confirm finished goods orders into computer system
- Follow all food safety requirements and GMP’s as applicable for this position
- Ensure the integrity and continued operations of the food safety system in the event of organizational or personnel changes within the company or associated facilities
- Perform other duties as assigned within scope of job
Job Specific Competencies:
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Functional Expertise
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills/ Influence
Education and Certification:
HS Diploma or GED preferred but not required
Work is performed in an exterior environment exposed to elements of cold and heat but may also work inside plant where environment is cold with an average temperature of 34 degrees F. Concentrated chlorine and concealed ammonia is present. Work surfaces and floors are wet. Employees are required to wear approved shoes and protective equipment. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted up to ½ of the workday, and 20 lbs overhead as job demands. Constant standing on a concrete floor, reaching, bending, stooping, and repetitive hand movements may be required.
Work Hour Requirement:
Ability to work overtime, weekends, rotating shifts.