ROBERT GRAHAM founded in 2001, is an American eclectic luxury men's and women's apparel brand. We sell to top US retailers including Neiman Marcus, Saks along with the very best specialties retailers, as well as key doors internationally. Our Company offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and benefits within a dynamic work environment.Position is responsible to support overall sales in the store, staff, merchandise and customer service, while promoting a sales culture to build productivity and passion for the brand. This position will ensure that all internal and external customers receive exemplary service and receive a positive store/brand experience. SALES GENERATION:
- Meet sales goals-Continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
- Support the development of associates' sales techniques, ensuring utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise; ensure selling is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge with an ability to grow within the company
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor-Collaborate with the Director of Stores to identify marketing opportunities to support sales
- Work with the Store Manager to develop events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with particular emphasis on building local market.
- Ensure staff maintains constant client communication through utilizing their client books and client database
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise.
- Empower associates to make decisions in the customer's best interest that also support the Company's philosophy
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
- Acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Minimum 2 years of consistently strong selling performance and clientele experience in an elevated contemporary brand
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A strong commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Excellent brand and product knowledge
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of merchandise
- Knowledge of POS; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Experience working in a sales-commission environment preferred
Robert Graham is an equal opportunity employer