At South Moon Under, our mission is summed up in four words – love. create. drive. imagine. We love this tribe - We create and curate beautiful things - We drive to be our best and we inspire others to tap into their power - We imagine and execute on our visions every day. Our Tribe, is filled with smart, skilled, dynamic, creative and passionate employees who drive to be better every day. Our customers, are our inspiration. We personally curate our products to make our customers look and feel good. When our customers walk into our stores, we aim to connect and spread the love. Our history – originating as a small surf shop in 1968, South Moon Under has evolved into a national fashion retailer. We are building a vibrant, diverse team of creative, friendly, skilled and passionate people who want to work hard and win even harder. We value our employees and we enable them to deliver their best work. If you want to work for a company where we drive for success every day, without compromising human connection, you’ve found your Tribe!
We are currently looking for Sales Associates to join our Tribe!
The Sales Associate will deliver unexpected service to our customers, build our brand and drive our business through sales. The Sales Associate will demonstrate a strong commitment to service, a sincere curiosity and interest in people, fashion & style and exceptional selling skills.
- Contribute to the environment by delivering unexpected service to all customers
- Understand and communicate the South Moon Under brand to all customers
- Emulate the brand aesthetics and embody a strong sense of fashion and an enthusiastic attitude
- Assist in maintaining store visual standards
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed
- Accurately process all POS transactions, charge sends and returns
- Performs other duties related to the qualifications and requirements of the job.
High School Diploma
1-2 yrs. experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
Working knowledge of POS system
Excellent mathematical skills
Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions
Excellent communication skills