Goodwill of Southern Nevada, Las Vegas NV
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
To provide for the most consistent daily acquisition of donations at the Attended Donation Centers. This position will represent Goodwill by assisting contributors in a prompt, friendly manner when unloading donations and providing receipts, safeguarding donations by sorting them in proper receptacles at the donation center and to maintain a clean, organized donation area at the store. They will also be the caretaker of the keeping the store clean at all times.
The Store Attendant/Janitor is responsible for the following responsibilities and empirical goals:
- Monitor back donation site at all times.
- Greet all donors and take donations per guidelines (this takes priority over all other responsibilities).
- Always say thank you and provide a receipt.
- Presort all donations per processing guidelines.
- Deliver presorted donations to processing areas.
- Maintain neat and clean backroom.
- Sweep, mop and vacuum sales floor as directed by store management.
- Clean bathrooms and break room as directed by store management.
- Work is conducted in an outdoors environment where no cooling or heating will be available. Exposure to heat, cold, dust and sometimes humidity is a possibility.
- Assist with loading and unloading store deliveries.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL LEVELS:
ADC/Janitor must have outstanding customer service skills, be friendly and a team player. Ability to do basic cleaning tasks as trained by management and adhering to the safety rules while performing these functions. Must be fluent in English; bilingual a plus.
Pay Rate: $8.25 Per Hour
Employment Type: Part-Time0