Medical Records Clerk
MHM Services, Inc., Nashville TN
Centurion, a division of Centene, is part of the fastest growing correctional healthcare company in the nation and is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Tennessee Department of Correction and a leading provider of specialized comprehensive health services to state and local governments nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 of the best and brightest healthcare professionals across 15 states.
We are currently seeking a Per Diem Medical Records Clerk to join our Team at Tennessee Prison For Women located in Nashville, Tennessee.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for Full Time including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company match
- Wellness Activity Subsidy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- And Much More!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of medical office experience preferred
- Medical terminology knowledge and/or medical terminology course completion preferred
- Computer/Data Entry experience