As a Crew Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing direction and instructions to the packing line to ensure smooth operations and meet the daily goals. You will be responsible for creating a safety conscious team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting daily and weekly production goals that are within the customer specifications
- Overseeing and leading the packing line to ensure employees are trained and following SOP's
- Ensure the team is following all safety protocols, using proper PPE, and following GMP's
- Filling out various reports, forms, and documents to facilitate production orders
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assist workers in solving work problems
- Reviews employee's time/attendance and addresses basic performance issues
- Operating all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Reporting shortages damages and misplacements
- Other duties assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification
- 1 year of experience leading a crew or team, preferably in a packaging environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Basic Computer Skills
- Good arithmetic and reading skills
- Capable of following verbal and written instructions
- Ability to resolve interpersonal conflicts
- Basic mechanical skills
- Availability to work various shifts
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate and observe all safety requirements. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For More Information...
Email: [email protected]
Visit: 415 Salinas St. Salinas, CA 93901