Tractor Supply, Palestine TX
This position is responsible for interacting with customers and sales associates, support selling initiatives and performing assigned tasks, while providing world class customer service.
- Deliver world class customer satisfaction
- Relay any customer concern regarding products, pricing or merchandise to the Store Manager
- Participate in merchandising and display of new and existing products
- Create a positive, positive professional and trusting environment for all our valued associates
- Observe all safety rules and procedures and adhere to safety standards
- Deliver great store conditions in accordance with Petsense standards
- Verify products are checked in per in per procedure, and shortages/overages are documented and forwarded for correction.
- Ensure product is well stocked, merchandised, signed, and priced at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining cash control standards
- Assist the Store Manager in achieving operational and financial goals
Experience: No experience required. Retail, or pet knowledge is preferred.
Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, sales associates must be able to read, write and count accurately. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
Professional Certifications: None
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and ability to resolved issues ethically and with minimal conflict