Regional Facility Manager/Account Manager
Vibrant Real Estate Company, El Paso texas
Vibrant Real Estate Company is currently seeking a Regional Facility Manager to be based out of our El Paso Office. This position will be responsible for providing oversight on the day to day operations of the property management department, including property operations, new account implementation and business development, asset management and preservation, employee training and compliance. We are looking for someone that will be responsible for the overall performance of the region. This position will oversee maintenance personnel and ensure that properties are optimized to run efficiently. The ideal candidate is a team leader that has the ability to deal with complex situations and find ideal solutions.
• Execute the strategic vision for the region and develop the implementation plan for several initiatives
• Control operating costs, capital expenditures, general and administrative costs.
• Nurture, develop, and present property management services to prospective clients.
• Ensure total contract compliance, accurate and timely reporting and resolve critical impact tenant relations issues.
• Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities and achievements.
• Lead by example creating a positive environment while embracing the company's brand and culture. This includes training, coaching and performance management of other property managers.
• Undertake special projects as directed by corporate headquarters.
• In collaboration with other departments, develop and direct the strategic and tactical activities of the portfolio consistent with the company's direction.
• Provide leadership and direction to a team of techs and property managers
• Initiate the development of plans to improve performance of the properties as well as improve the life cycle of property assets.
• Minimum of 7 years of real estate property management experience.
• Strong knowledge of building and HVAC operations. • Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to effectively manage a team of professionals, including employees and vendors.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers and/or management.
• Ability to travel 5-6 days per month.
• Need to be able to pass a background check that will allow access to federal buildings.
• Experience with GSA a plus.
• A valid driver’s license.