SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $2,000!!!! Join our growing team at PACE of CNY!
PACE of CNY is looking for compassionate and reliable individuals eagar to start a rewarding career in the healthcare field.
If you are individual searching for an opportunity with an organization leading the way in healthcare, PACE of CNY is the place for you!
Our caring and dedicated team is commited to providing high quality care and exceptional service to our participants.
We offer a competative wage, mileage reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, a free employee health center, health/dental insurance, and opportunites for career and personal growth.
Top Five Responsibilities:
Assist participants with Activities of Daily Living by providing direct personal care and homemaker services to participants at home and/or at the Day Center.
- Promote optimal health by assisting in the development, provision and revision of a participants Plan of Care. Assist with ADLs.
- Assist with meals by serving and feeding participants and cleaning up after meal completion.
- Monitor participants health by noting changes in physical or emotional health and communicating this information to the Community Health Nurse and the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Follow Plan of Care by recording, monitoring and assisting (retrieving and opening container only) the participant with self-administered medications.
High school diploma or equivalent or ability to pass a TABE test
- Current certification as a Home Health Aide or willingness to be trained to become certified.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language
- Valid New York State Drivers' License and dependable personal transportation to travel within Onondaga County desired
- Successful completion of physical capability requirements