Home Health Aide
Comfort Keepers Home Health Care, Sharpsburg PA
Comfort Keepers is looking for mature, compassionate and nurturing candidates to join our team and fulfill our mission of helping aging adults throughout our community.
Comfort Keepers Home Health Aide's (HHAs) provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity!
If you have an interest in the senior care field or find being a caregiver fulfilling - we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Home Health Aides act as caregivers to seniors that wish to stay at home and live independently.
These individuals provide home care services to seniors and other adults with physical challenges who may not be able to perform these tasks themselves. If you're looking for an opportunity to help others that is flexible enough to work with your current schedule look no further!
We have an immediate opening for part-time to full-time employment.
Home Health Aide Benefits Will Include:
- Competitive Wages
- Work close to home
- We set you up for success with proper training and care plans
- Flexible hours
- Consistently make a difference in someones life
- Compatible clients
- Pleasant work environment
Home Health Aide Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting a senior with tasks they may not be able to do themselves
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping
- Medication reminders
Home Health Aide Job Requirements
- Genuinely want to make an impact in the lives of others
- Has a passion for helping people
- Life experience to help others
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have vehicle, valid drivers license and proof of insurance
- All potential hires are subject to a background check
Individuals with experience or interest in the service industry including restaurants, hotels, retail, tourism, housekeeping, etc are invited to explore opportunities serving area seniors, enabling them to age in the comfort of their own homes.