Home Health Aide / HHA / Personal Care Aide / PCA
Syracuse, NY *** Sign on Bonus for First Time Applicants ***
Nursecore of Syracuse has an immediate need for Certified Home Health Aides (HHA) and Personal Care Aides (PCA) to assist clients in their home in Syracuse, NY and surrounding areas. Assignments for HHAs and PCAs are also available in assisted living facilities. We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with patients in a home care setting, also who are caring, kind, and reliable enough to provide the best care to our clients. We pride ourselves in giving the most consistent, high-quality care to clients in this area, help us produce this kind of care TODAY!
Double Sign on Bonus Available For Those Who Qualify
Bring a Friend! - Qualify for a Referral Bonus Also!!
(No Limit - You must bring a copy of this ad and inquire about how to get your BONUS!)
Look at our Benefits when working for Nursecore:
- Choose your own schedule, all shifts available
- Daily Pay or Weekly Pay available
- Excellent hourly pay
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Health and Dental benefits
Under professional supervision, provides client assistance with nutritional and environmental support and personal hygiene, feeding and dressing and/or as an extension of self-directed clients, select health-related tasks.
- Assists client with activities of daily living as directed which may include:
- Oral hygiene
- Buys, prepares and serves nutritious meals in accordance with prescribed diet.
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks and errands as related to a safe and comfortable environment.
- Works with community agencies involved with client as directed.
- Escorts client to healthcare facility as directed.
- Respects client’s rights and maintains confidentiality.
- Practices honesty, dependability and confidentiality in all client and family matters.
- Follows basic safety rules to maintain safe environment.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications as designated in the plan of care.
- Guides the client in social activities.
- Assumes responsibility for child-care services to include assistance with personal hygiene, meal preparation and serving and recreational and educational activities.
- Reports changes in client’s condition or home situation to the supervising professional.
- Follows Plan of Care established by RN or therapist and reports changes in client condition.
- Prepares a visit report daily and submits completed documentation per agency policy and procedure.
- The following tasks are also considered to be an essential function of the position:
- Lifting unspecified weights, depending on assignment requirements.
- Bending and stooping to prepare equipment and materials for treating clients or managing the client’s environment.
- Transferring, turning and positioning clients and assisting clients in walking and moving from place to place.
We have a variety of Home Health Aide openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- High school diploma
- Must have 1 year supervised experience in the last 3 years as a home health aide.
- Reliable transportation, and be willing to travel reasonable distances
- Must have current certification
EOE/Drug Free Employer #CB1