Our Global SMB (Small and Medium Business) Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our SMB mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments. We are currently seeking an:
Associate QA EngineerLocation: Bielsko-Biała Position type: permanent (full time)
Under minimal supervision, you will be responsible for the quality assurance of various Pitney Bowes solutions. You will rely on a thorough understanding of our software applications to test and document solutions.
We are looking for a candidate who could benefit to our team with commitment and positive attitude, someone who is eager to learn manual and automated test frameworks and want to expand horizons in different new technologies and skills.
You will be responsible for:
• Performing manual tests
• Checking the various documents quality and logical validity
• Verifying web and desktop applications’ functionalities.
Qualification & Experience
• English communicative, both verbal and written
• Technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivation, willingness to learn and grow
• Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET as a plus
• Understanding of current IT trends and best practices as a plus
• Competitive salary
• Collaboration with specialists worldwide
• Training and professional development programs
• Engaging career path in an international organization
• Employees’ benefits package: life insurance, private healthcare - Medicover, MultiSport card, social package, myBenefit “Kafeteria” program
• Flexible working hours and a great team spirit
Not sure if you have enough experience to meet the challenge, but still willing to learn and join our team? Send us your application and we are happy talk about the possibilities. Think big!
To apply for this position please send your resume in English:
Only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data by Pitney Bowes Polska Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.