Purchasing Executive/Buyer/Planner possess the ability to perform the following:
• Provides material delivery schedule for Sales Administrator and Production to do Production Planning.
• Inventory control of parts / raw material to meet production schedules, inventory levels and obsolescence cost objective.
• Plans specific commodity objectives.
• Obtain materials and services to assure flow of production is not interrupted and impeded.
• Drive cost reduction program and provide a monthly report on dollar savings.
• Rationalize vendor base, select vendors as partners who understand client's needs.
• Work with vendors to achieve regular cost reductions on win-win approach
• Resolve problems and implement solutions relating to materials and purchased products.
• Ensure compliance with the client's QMS
• Does allocation for materials for respective location
• Negotiate with suppliers on better credit terms.
• Must use and apply ISO 9001 procedures, processes and instructions as applicable.
• Performs other duties as directed by the Management.