We are actively looking for a highly technical Engineer with experience in Sediment Remediation, including completion of feasibility study evaluations and detailed design to join our team.
We have played a leadership role in many of the largest and most complex sediment remediation projects completed to date.
We have a broad portfolio of projects currently in process that includes all phases of sediment remediation, including site investigations, Feasibility Studies, design, construction management and long-term monitoring.
- Our Sediment Engineers support remediation programs from proposal and initial investigations through design, construction, monitoring and site closeout.
- In this role, you will develop and/or supervise the development of environmental engineering products that meet our customer requirements.
- This includes:
- Defining the problem.
- Establishing the work scope.
- Preparing the budget and schedule.
- Planning the work.
- Providing technical direction.
- Completing engineering analysis.
- Generation of work products.
- Reporting the work status.
- Typical products may include:
- Detailed calculations.
- Procurement documents.
- Design and installation packages.
- Proposal evaluations.
- Technical reports.
- Detailed analyses.
- You will develop and implement remediation solutions for our clients, which includes:
- Preparing engineering computations.
- Material quantity takeoffs.
- We expect that you are proficient at managing project tasks independently (e.g., field programs and detailed designs) and developing written reports for final internal reviews and managing task and/or project costs and schedule.
- 4-year degree in an engineering or related curriculum.
- 5 to 15 years relevant industry experience performing sediment design and related tasks is preferred.
- Professional Engineer (PE) certificate preferable or ability to obtain PE within 1 year preferred
- Proficiency in various computer software applications typically used within the assigned discipline.