Home Health Aide
HealthBack Home Health, Springfield MO
Summary: Cares for elderly, convalescent, or disabled persons in the home setting by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse who has provided written instructions
per Home Health Aide Care Plan.
• Assists and performs personal care and activities of daily living.
• Maintains records of services performed and reports apparent change in patient condition to
RN Case Manager and/or Clinical Supervisor.
• Confers with health team members, individually and in conference to exchange, discuss and
evaluate patient information for planning, modifying and coordinating treatment programs.
• Frequent daily travel and possible overnight travel required.
CHHA certification required