Jobs related to "Sales Associate"
Sales Associates at Bike Barn are the face of our customer service – the first impression of our company. Therefore, our Sales Associates are responsible not only for ensuring customers are provided the information and products that suit their needs and budget, but also for great, friendly customer service. Sales Associates are held accountable for keeping their product knowledge current and providing customers with all of the information to make great purchase selections, and have an enjoyable experience in the process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales Associate is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Consistently demonstrates a friendly, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Welcomes customers with a smile and greeting.
- Thoroughly assists customers in selecting product and accessories.
- Provides customers with thorough information in their potential bike selections.
- Answers phone calls cheerfully and professionally, ensures immediate assistance is given, and manages short hold times.
- Assists in maintaining a clean store environment.
- Assists in keeping merchandise organized and straightened, maintaining store cleanliness, and ensuring correct product placed and tagged.
- Consistently stays knowledgeable; maintaining education on new bikes, technology, and all products.
- Strives to meet all company driven sales goals and objectives.
- Thorough knowledge in all relevant aspects of Bike Barn’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Maintains Area of Responsibilities (AORs), Closing Checklist, and Test Ride Forms.
Compliance to Company Standards
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees and keeps a “team” approach in dealing with fellow employees and customers.
- Contributes to a fun working climate; which helps boost employee morale, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Projects a favorable image of Bike Barn, inside and outside of the store.
- Knows our Company policies and works diligently to follow them, including procedures for loss prevention.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.Enjoys helping people!
- Understands and follow oral and written instructions. Communicates clearly to customers, supervisors, and fellow employees.
- Prior sales experience, preferably in a bike shop setting.
- Ability to learn and process information through our systems.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to lift product overhead generally weighing up to 35 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for extensive time periods; while occasionally walking, kneeling, reaching, or sitting.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.