Jobs related to "Web Application Engineer"
We are seeking a collaborative Web Application Engineer to be a part of our team. The ideal candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, a background in web application development and a thorough understanding of industry standards. You must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize properly. You will have the patience to listen and understand and the confidence to speak up and explain your decisions.
- Design, develop and maintain software systems.
- Perform requirements analysis, design, code peer reviews and documentation.
- Provide documentation for implementation, deployment and QA teams.
- Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and reviews.
- Learn our business model and understand existing applications including Bill Review, Checkwriting, Provider Portal and Treasury Services.
- Keep abreast of software development language revisions and technological advances.
- 3+ years of experience in .Net C# development.
- 3+ years of experience with client-side web technologies
- Primary Skills:
- Angular (Team is using version 8), ORM (Team is using Dapper), .Net (Team is moving .NET Core), Single Page Applications (SPA), Database Microsoft T-SQL, Typescript
- Proven track record designing/building enterprise solutions that are scalable and extensible.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Comfortable working in a team setting
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Primary Skills:
- Experience with SOA architecture with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Proficiency in healthcare security and compliance.
- Familiarity with Healthcare EDI exchange standards such as ANSI X12(837) or ACORD.