We are in need of a Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS)
- Review project survey requirements and develop a written plan for the execution of the activities needed to meet those requirements.
- Monitors the survey personnel’ s performance of activities, completion of documentation.
- Monitors the overall survey tasks for compliance to project requirements. Identifies changes in work scope, variance in scheduled completion or budgeted costs.
- Implements the necessary actions to incorporate work changes and, if possible, maintain progress schedules and budgeted costs.
- Document any required changes in schedules and budgeted costs as a result of work scope changes.
- Processes and reviews survey data for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintains close communications with the Project Manager/Client Representative to report survey progress, problems with and possible resolution to pertinent issues hampering project survey completion.
- Ensure the review of all survey personnel time and expense reports for completeness, accuracy, and approval.
- The RPLS must be registered in Texas to produce certified plats for our client.
- Experience with survey work involving boundary and topography, rights-of-way utilities, oil and gas facilities, pipelines.
- Experience researching record-of-surveys and locating monuments
- Experience preparing legal descriptions, filing plats, recording surveys, and preparing easements.
- Must have knowledge in Global Positioning Systems (GPS) survey methods, electronic data collection, the processes and computer programs necessary for survey data review and transfer to mapping. Proficient in AutoCad, Total Station, Geoid 12B, Trimble R10.
- Valid driver’ s license with a clean driving record required.