A private practice anesthesia group is seeking a Pain Management Physician/Anesthesiologist to join their practice to do pain and anesthesia in the Hudson Valley area of New York.
• 40% Interventional pain management to start. Can grow it to see more pain cases/patients.
• The incoming Pain Management Physician will perform anesthesia cases to include orthopedics and general surgery.
• This is a no call position. The group will offer call if candidates are interested taking it for extra money.
• This position is offering a guaranteed salary of $300,000 and full benefits. Benefits includes malpractice, five weeks time off, CME money, health insurance and retirement benefits.
• Additional 40% production incentive after expenses on top of the base salary for the pain piece.
Located in the heart of the Hudson Valley, surrounded by mountains and the Hudson River, offer an abundance of outdoor activities and also has very good public and private schools. It is about an 1.5 hour drive north of NYC.