Maintain the logistics Accounting and billing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete billing verification
- Verify carrier rates in TruckMate
- Complete Weekly KPI reports
- Complete Month End reports
- Oversee that the purchase order procedure is followed by the DC
- Verify the 3-way matching of carrier invoices
- Set invoices up for approval and payment
- Reconciliation of payments
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Resolve billing issues with carriers
- Support budget and forecasting activities
- Review agency staffing invoices
- Accounting Manager
- Dispatch Manager
- Dispatch Supervisor
- Dispatch Clerks
Education and/or Experience:
- Requires 2-4 years of work experience
- Requires 6 months experience with TruckMate
- Requires 6 months experience with SAP
- Good organizational skills
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong computer skills required; excellent with SAP, Excel, MS Office.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of Management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 10lbs
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- Climbing stairs/walking
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.
For More Information...
Email: [email protected]
Visit: 1125 W March Ln. Stockton, CA 95207