Jobs related to "Linux Systems Administrator"
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be helping to handle existing and new customer issues related to Linux type environments.
- You will become an integral part of the team, able to handle and managed a high demand of requests coming under a SLA.
- Help ensure high availability of existing Secure Chamber infrastructures
- Will use internal collaboration tools to document efforts and resolution of internal customer issues
- Able to handle multiple issues at once, managing their time accordingly
- Able to communicate with external customer and have right investigative type questioning to help resolve their issues
- Will use linux skills to help configure hosts in secure chambers using existing best practices and procedures
- Familiarity with using VMware technologies (xen, vmware) for a highly dense virtual internal infrastructure
- Experience with the fundamentals of Linux administration and scripting languages
- Familiarity with secure chambers, firewalls, and iptables
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software
- Competencies: Problem Solving, Collaboration Skills, Communication Proficiency
- Good organizational skills and time management
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 4-6 years related experience