As a Loss Prevention Investigator for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A pro-active Individual who will thrive in a fast-paced team centered production environment with responsibility in all aspects of Loss Prevention in the commerce industry. You are a detail oriented, instrumental contributor to our company’s success in administering loss prevention policies and procedures to ensure protocol is being followed, and loss is at a minimum by utilizing tools and conducting audits and in-depth investigations where necessary.
• Establish partnerships with transportation providers and Postal Law Enforcement.
• Conduct compliance audits within the transportation and postal network.
• Communicate audit findings to contracted providers and company departments.
• Make recommendations based on compliance violations.
• Proficiently use Loss Prevention loss trending analytics.
• Conduct surveillances both internally and externally using both CCTV and covert methods.
• Conduct package-level loss investigations within the line haul and final mile network.
• Conduct professional interviews with suspects.
• Provide detailed investigation information and write investigation reports.
• Assist with special projects that impact the market and any other projects/duties as assigned.
As a Loss Prevention Investigator, you have:
• Three years working experience in the Loss Prevention Industry, preferably working complex investigations in a business environment.
• Experience working in an FTL, LTL or final mile transportation environment.
• The ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Experience in transportation, distribution or a supply chain environment. (preferred)
• Wicklander Interview/Interrogation Basic and/or Advanced Certification (preferred)
• Work experience with Retail ORC investigations (preferred)
• The ability to travel 90% of the time.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Since 1999, the Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR) team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.