Employee performs manual work in a food service operation. Work is performed under direct supervision.
Duties of the Job:
1. Cleans, mops, sweeps and dusts kitchen facilities.
2. Requisitions supplies from stockroom; receives, stores and distributes supplies.
3. Cleans, washes and polishes equipment.
4. Changes light bulbs, stacks and arranges chairs and does other miscellaneous jobs.
5. Makes minor repairs on equipment and facilities.
6. Removes dishes from dish machine and stores them.
7. Occasionally prepares simple foods.
8. Occasionally decorates or mix ingredients for the product.
9. Launders rags and aprons as needed.
Asterisked (*) duties are the essential functions, or fundamental duties, of the System-wide classification.
1st Shift 7am-3:30pm
2nd Shift 3:00pm-11:30pm
- 6 months of warehouse/general labor
For More Information...
Email: [email protected]
Visit: 3600 Sisk Rd. Suite 4J Modesto, Ca 95356