• Monitors supplier and incoming activities to ensure timely deliveries.
• Load Product onto truck loading system, transfer product as required.
• Ability to load products manually into trailer truck.
• Review all paper work that pertains to the load for delivery.
• Communicate delays, service issues or revised customer ETA’s to Product Coordinators and CSR’s.
• Coordinates with production staff to ensure product availability meets customer requests.
• Filing and preparing shipping documents. Must be able to maintain a very organized filing system.
• Daily communication with internal and external customer services
• Imputing data
• High School or GED equivalent.
• 1yr+ Inventory Skills
• Knowledge in Cycle Counting
• Ability to multitask and prioritize is essential.
• Demonstrable strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be a self-starter who can demonstrate a high level of energy and urgency.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Intermediate Arithmetic Skills
• Good interpersonal skills; strong team player; Professional telephone etiquette.
For More Information...
Email: [email protected]
Visit: 3600 Sisk Rd. Suite 4J Modesto, CA 95356