Tech Talent Link, Inc , Newberg Oregon
· Our client will be hiring a Staff-level Electrical Engineer with experience using Altium Designer for schematic design, and EMC for testing.
· Design and develop products from beginning to end.
· Work individually on project assignments or evaluating, selecting, and applying standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Provide for the accomplishment of team objectives through the timely completion of assigned objectives.
- Provide for the value of engineering solutions for products through creative design and by applying up-to-date design solutions, techniques, approaches, methods, and technology.
- Assure the value of engineering solutions by creating sketches, computer models, mockups, and prototypes; facilitating the evaluation of it by management, technical groups, manufacturing, marketing, and the customer; and conducting design analysis and testing.
- Assure proper documentation, agency approvals, and data files by creating and maintaining up-to-date project records.
- Assure efficient and effective design activity by directing the work of assigned drafters, designers, technicians and others; and by working with development and technical support groups on projects.
- Contribute to the accomplishment of team objectives through effective communication and teamwork; and by providing technical assistance as needed.
- Contribute to the value of product designs by studying competitive product and customer's practices, and by identifying customer needs.
- Contribute to the advancement of product designs and awareness of recent innovations by continuing education, reading, participating in engineering organization(s), and by developing and maintaining a professional network outside the company.
- Contributes to an environment of self-sustaining, continuous improvement consistent with corporate objectives by participating in activities designed to improve throughput times and eliminating waste in a manner that is measurable and provides value to the product and/or service that is delivered.
Electrical Engineer with 8+ years of experience, including using Altium Designer for schematic design, and EMC for testing.
Masters in Engineering; or equivalent experience.