We are in a warehouse environment working 24/7/365 (nights, weekends). We have multi- temperature buildings ranging from -20 to ambient temperatures. We have some equipment that is over 30’ in the air. Our mission is to assist in all technical related issues within the warehouse,
keeping operations running at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve and log emails sent to IT support.
- Respond and resolve IT related issues over the phone.
- Setup, maintain, troubleshoot company mobile phones
- Desktop and laptop PCs:
o Installation of operating system and user applications
o Routine maintenance
o Data recovery
o Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
o Implement anti-virus software and use for virus and spyware removal as needed
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot printers of all types including laser, thermal, and impact.
- Resolve any Microsoft imbedded OS configuration issues
- Resolve any mobile and wireless devices.
- Setup, configure, and troubleshoot network devices and infrastructure
- Process approved & I.T Request forms which could include:
o Creating new user accounts for warehouse software
o Creating new domain/AD accounts
o Create and link shared folders
o Relocating users and hardware within the facility
o Changing users access within warehouse software
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
- Updating equipment inventory and maintain assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Professional IT experience needed.
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
- Ability to pay attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work within a team environment or independently.
- Be able to communicate and be able to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge of warehouse operations is a plus
- Analytical and technical skills is a must
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work in a distribution center environment with a variation of temperatures.
- Ability to safely work around/with heavy moving equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks, reach trucks, clamps, scissor lifts) in a high paced environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Lifting up to 50lbs
For More Information...
Email: [email protected]
Visit: 1125 W March Ln. Stockton, CA 95207