Jobs related to "Mechanical Project Engineer/ Project Manager - Small Projects"
Mechanical Project Engineer/ Project Manager - Small Projects
PEAK Technical Staffing USA, St Louis Missouri
This job is no longer available.
Overview of Duties:
- Oversee all warehouse and Inventory activities.
- Cyclical and full year end audited physical counts.
- Research discrepancies and correct System counts.
- Process adjustments and Expense Issues as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures for Inventory Control.
- Maintain Bin/Location codes for Inventory items.
- Coordinate Warehouse Transfers and process system transfers.
- Ensure safety and inspection of offsite storage of Machinery and pricing.
- Check inbound shipments ensuring correct counts for Purchasing.
- Research shipment errors with Purchasing Department.
- Create purchase orders, check inventory levels for high moving parts.
- Handle all Traffic and Logistics for LTL customer delivery requirements.
- Obtain competitive pricing for LTL deliveries.
- Schedule and oversee all shipments for Corporate Trade Shows.
- Inside sales for all Parts Desk customer inquiries and orders.
- Take all incoming parts calls.
- Look up parts in books to find correct items for customers.
- Process customer Sales Orders in Syspro system.
- Pull Pick Ticket items for packing and shipment to Customer using UPS and FEDEX systems.
- Invoice daily customer shipments and transmit shipment information.
- Maintain CRM Returned Goods log for tracking of customer returns.
- Process all customer returns promptly and issue Credit Memoranda.
- Forklift Certified to move Inventory machinery and obtain additional rental when necessary.
- Maintain Warehouse area to ensure safe and clean environment.