As a Presort Finance Intern for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Enthusiastic Contributor who can engage with various leaders of the Presort business unit to engage, problem solve and support our business growth and valued service we provide to our clients. You are a Resourceful individual who assist our team in supporting the Leadership Team with decision making through financial analysis.
You will: • Learn and assist in Presort’s P&L forecasting process, including to help evolve the new Anaplan forecasting system
• Assist in the monthly reporting process
• Assist in process improvement, including month-end close entries and operating efficiencies
• Perform financial and productivity analysis
As a Presort Finance Intern, you:
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Have an interest to learn both the corporate functions and operating activities of our business segment
• Have proven success in both team and leadership settings
• Are a self starter who is effectivein working as an individual contributor as well as a team player
• A Senior/Rising Senior or enrolled in a MS/MBA program with an interest in Corporate Finance
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our TeamOur Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33+ U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.