Clinical Infomaticist RN
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Paris texas
Why a Great Opportunity
Clinical Informaticist RN - Location: Paris, TX
We have a reputation for delivering personalized, professional care built on the hard work and dedication of its committed physicians, nurses, technologists, and other members of the health care team. We have a reputation for a delivering personalized, professional care built on the hard work and dedication of its committed physicians, nurses, technologists, and other members of the health care team.
We encourage you to investigate a career at our hospital and enhance your opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Salary Range: $54,000 = $71,000
Shift: 8 hour day shift
Relocation reimbursement available
- Provides high quality service on hospital computer technology consistently in a safe and efficient manner. Accountable for driving successful adoption and Clinical Adoption Methodology. Incorporates best practice and evidence based knowledge. Responsible for designing, testing and implementing computer-based information systems to meet the needs of the facility. Performs system analysis and program development on projects. Participates in the department's performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities. Has strong leadership, critical thinking and coaching skills. Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in nursing, BSN preferred.
- 3+ years of hospital/clinical practice required.
- MEDITECH or other EHR experience is preferred.
- Registered Nurse in the State of Texas required.
- BLS preferred.