Sales (OEM Direct) Business Development - Pacific Northwest USA
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Seattle washington
Why a Great Opportunity
Option to work remotely!
Our client provides power transmission solutions utilizing gear drives and brake products for industrial and mobile equipment all over the world. They're a leader in the industry and as a result of growth, we are searching for a new Business Development Manager. This person can work remotely.
You will be primarily responsible for developing new business with customers, OEMs, and value-added integrators. Travel expectation is 50%.
You'll do this while creating a strategic business development plan and identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to increased sales. You will manage your own schedule to facilitate and lead presentations to customers. Additionally, you will:
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences domestically and internationally.
- Collaborate effectively with various functional teams including Engineering and Operations.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university in business, engineering, marketing or related field and a minimum of five years industrial sales experience with a demonstrated success in growing sales volume.
- Mechanical Engineering or technical degree preferred.
- Experience in selling heavy equipment / machinery drive components; gearbox knowledge a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident and engaging presentation skills with the ability to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizations and functional levels.
- Demonstrated ability in negotiating and closing complex deals which involve: prospecting, proposal development, relationship development and management and leadership.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, confident and tenacious.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.