Computer Vision, Machine Learning, AI Software Engineer
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Princeton new jersey
Why a Great Opportunity
This is a startup that is being funded by the same organization that funded Tesla, SpaceX and D-Wave. They are looking to delivering product in the Spring 2020 and have a great number of organizations waiting to see how the product performs. They expect to double their engineering staff in 2020. The technology has great promise in that it pushes AI/ML to the edge of the network.
Computer Vision, Machine Learning, AI Software Developer - Job Order 2977
Princeton, NJ 08540
Compensation will be competitive
Sponsorship of H-1B visas is available
Relocation allowance is available
We are looking for strong AI developer to join us in making AI models run efficiently on edge devices. This position will involve leading and participating in the development of algorithms, software and systems for embedded AI applications. You will help develop algorithms, software and applications in areas such as autonomous vehicles, robotics, IOT and consumer electronics. You’ll work with a variety of customers and partners ranging from application developers to processor vendors. We are looking for developers with background in deep learning, computer vision, or signal processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of software development experience in computer vision, machine learning, or related areas in industry. These individuals will have had experience getting product out the door.
- Proven ability to work on collaborative software development
- Experience with OpenCV, Python, Matlab
- Experience using machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras)