Major Account Sales Manager 4 (MAM4)
Pitney Bowes, Wilmington delaware
At Pitney Bowes, we do the rightthing, the right way.
As a Major Account Manager (MAM4)for the Wilmington, Delaware territory for Pitney Bowes,you can too.
We have amazing people who are thedriving force, the inspiration, and foundation of our company. Our thrivingculture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.Innovate.
As a Major Account Manager (MAM4)you will be responsible for growing Pitney Bowes market share in the mid-tiermailing market segment in an assigned geographic area.
The MAM will act as a consultant tocustomers offering solutions for the efficient preparation and management ofdocuments, packages, mail and other forms of messaging, in both physical anddigital form This helps them connect with their customers to buildloyalty and grow revenue. You will be responsible for government account business.
To help you succeed we providecompetitive salary and benefits, excellent incentive-based rewards whichreflect your performance, extensive training, an assigned territory of existingcustomers and a high profile career path for successful performersYou Are:
- Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense for customer service and client relationship building
- Are passionate about client success
- Collaborative team player who isn’t afraid to think outside the box to provide solutions
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
In this role, you’ll join ourSending Technology Solutions (STS) team working from a remote home-based officeand report to the Major Accounts Sales Director. You will be responsible for:
- Sold Quota Attainment – Achieve the assigned total sold quota target including quota from mail finishing, solutions and conquest business sold to current PB customers, competitive and non-users.
- Channel Partnering – Partner with dedicated tele-sales and retention resources to ensure complete territory and account coverage. Leverage resources to assist in making customer contacts, validating applications, identifying new sales opportunities, conducting DNA and assist with closing business on an as needed basis. Ensure complete territory and account coverage. Partner with retention resources to assist with “at-risk” customers to resolve issues and assist in retaining customers as needed.
- Sales Activity Reporting – Ensure the timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of all sales activities and customer/competitive information through ongoing usage of approved sales automation tools – i.e., Salesforce.
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting -Provide an accurate forecast of personal sales results. Continuously review all opportunities in the sales pipeline and advance the stage of the sale to provide an accurate record of sales activities and monthly results that roll-up to the sales forecast.
- Sales Execution – Based on direction established by customer marketing and the Senior Sales Director (SSD) executes sales contacts based on campaign requirements, sales leads and other national sales execution requirements.
- Personal Development & Training – Take personal accountability to complete all assigned training, certification and personal development requirements as required.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
- Minimum of 2 years of proven sales success
- Proven ability to personally execute the solutions sales process, developing new and building account relationships to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and business results
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred
- Proven use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Strong knowledge of the mailing and print industry is preferred but not a must.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean record
Within our Sending Technology Solutions team, we provide a full range ofmailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services andsupplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidencepostage. We segment our Solutions business between our North Americaoperations, comprising the U.S. and Canadian businesses, and our Internationaloperations. We are a leading provider of postage meters and have approximatelyone million meters installed.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusivenessin the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals withDisabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals mustapply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our onlineapplication should refer to the alternate application options via ourIndividuals with Disabilities line.