Position: Field Manager
Location: NW Houston
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Field Services Manager, your job is to assist and support the project management team during all facets of the project. This will consist from measuring and noting any problems. After the delivery and completion of any phase / building, you must walk or verify that the building is complete prior to payment to the installer.
- Coordinate directly with installers, Project Coordination and delivery access
- Experience with Cabinet Vision is a Plus
- Measure projects for cabinets and document any foreseen issues
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Shop foreman (new cabinet size drawings, special request, colors or loose material requirements)
- Recruit new installers and verify they have the skills needed to install cabinets.
- Verify all cabinets have been installed correctly and as per plans prior to payment
- Plan and manage project quality
- Build strong working relationships with superintendents so that they feel comfortable addressing any concerns they may have to you prior to escalation.
- Ensure installers are meeting they’re requirements as it pertains to install.
- Acquire written documentation / authorization for any changes that builders / superintendents are requesting and translate into a change order with the assistance of the Project Manager.
- Report and escalate any concerns to management as needed.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Project Close Out: Get written verification from the superintendents on acceptance on a phase or building once his walk is complete.
Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application