Are you a Marketing Manager seeking a highly-rewarding opportunity with a successful, fast-growing company? Our client, a well-established company with a successful track record, is seeking a Marketing Manager.
The position requires a unique mix of strategic thinking as well as the ability to roll up your sleeves and execute. You will work directly with the company’s ownership and leadership team to drive market share and profitable revenue growth.
Location: West Houston
- Develop and implement regional marketing plan to drive the company’s revenue goals
- Create regional targeted marketing programs utilizing mix of marketing initiatives
- Proactively engage with sales team to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Track general business indicators including regional industry trends, competitor’s marketing, and sales activities
- Proactively participate in quarterly sales planning and marketing leadership meetings
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department
- Develop online ads on social media and track the results
- Plan and attend meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Enhance industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications
- Work in a team and set goals for online sales & promotions
- Design ads and other graphics for online website or social media pages
- Engage & interact with customer base on Social media by posting relevant content
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or other related field preferred.
- 4+ year’s relevant marketing experience.
- Prior experience in a standalone role, this person is solely responsible for all aspects of marketing.
- Experience marketing a highly-customer service-oriented brand.
- Demonstrable skills in planning and delivering multi-channel integrated lead generation campaigns using modern digital channels plus field marketing, event management, and account-based marketing experience.
- Must be able to present to a variety of audiences
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing plan, goals and measurements
- Market research experience
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results