NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Eau Claire wisconsin
This job is no longer available.
Why a Great Opportunity
job is open due to a promotion. Stable job in the Eau Claire for a Maintencance Manager
- Set priorities and direct the Maintenance Department and Engineering in day-to-day activities.
- Allocate workload and supervise maintenance, MRO, and janitorial staffing
- Coordinate and oversee subcontractor activities during new installation and machine / facility rebuilding or repair.
- Recommend spare parts for new equipment. Maintain MRO program.
- Monitor and maintain all mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems within the plant.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Maintain maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Evaluate Capital Projects needs, justifications, and costs associated with plant operations write and submit requests for approval.
- Responsible for budgeting and maintaining monthly and yearly operating expenses for Engineering and Maintenance Departments.
- Evaluate daily and monthly downtime and efficiency reports to determine productivity levels. Accountability for achieving MEFF target and uptime performance along with machine rates, EFF.
- Provide engineering for upgrades, replacements, new systems, equipment, and construction projects, and work with vendors to identify new technology.
- Supervision and scheduling of maintenance activities of building, equipment and plant utilities.
- Oversee performance reviews for Engineering and Maintenance Department
- Design and implementation of safety equipment for plant equipment and compliance of plant and equipment with OSHA requirements.
- Develops and maintains an effective preventative / predictive maintenance program.
- Proven ability to identify and prioritize areas of opportunity and take appropriate action.
- Responsible for all engineering continuous improvement processes.
- Provide direction for world class manufacturing capability to support all technologies utilized in Eau Claire.
- Miscellaneous related duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years Maintenance and managerial experience.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations and knowledge of CMMS systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
- Forward thinking with a desire to embrace technology and drive continuous improvement
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with team and staff members
- Experience in plastics extrusion helpful.