Associate Director, Campaign Managemet
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, New York City new york
Why a Great Opportunity
Immediate Hire! Remarkable growth opportunity for someone who has managed a team to work for the Ad Tech arm of one of the world's largest media conglomerates. In a widely disparate technology landscape, they leverage best-in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. They provide extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands across their parent company’s agency partner landscape.
They are a collaborate, fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment where ideas come from everywhere at every level.
The Associate Director, Campaign Management is responsible for delivering successful audience-based programmatic media programs across a portfolio of clients. The Associate Director will provide thought leadership on audience strategies, optimization approach, and campaign architecture and will serve as a key lead in the expansion of relationships with our agency partners.
This role requires a highly collaborative individual who is analytical and uses data-enabled problem solving capabilities to deliver flawless campaign execution – meeting and exceeding client business goals and KPIs. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in programmatic campaign management (display, video, mobile, social); extensive in-console experience with DSPs and exchange-based media buying; superior analytical thinking ability, excellent presentation /client servicing skills and experience managing direct reports.
- Manage campaign planning and account assignment processes across his/her unit
- Mentor and develop his/her unit, including goal setting, collaboration, training, feedback reviews and other career development opportunities
- Define allocation of portfolio management to his/her respective team with the approval of the Senior Director/VP, Campaign Management
- Ensure that his/her team is fully trained on all aspects of campaign setup, optimizations, tactics, use of DSP tools, third party data well as the development of writing and presentation skills
- Assist the product team with the design of tools to allow automated single-point campaign optimization
- Partner with Programmatic Specialist team and interface with agency partners to align client objectives with performance goals and consumer destination/transactional experiences
- Develop, evolve and refine the campaign management process
- Proactively support the Senior Director/VP in hitting the revenue goals defined at the beginning of the year for this specific unit by looking for organic growth opportunities and new business opportunities within his/her cluster clients
- Maintain a deep understanding of our client’s capabilities and business
- Accountable for the success of cross-channel programmatic client campaigns
- Execute all aspects campaign management processes – campaign strategy; tagging recommendations; console setup; delivery management (pacing, budget, spend); analysis and reporting
- Liaise between the campaign management team and other key internal groups on the account (marketplace, programmatic specialists, product, research/analytics, ad ops, and operations)
- Help in designing and delivering performance updates, business reviews, new audience-based programmatic solutions and growth opportunity presentations to key agency contacts
- Develop best practices for setting-up campaigns
- Establish ongoing campaign-specific optimization strategies and tactics (audience and creative).
- Design inventory bidding strategies to drive ROI+
- Build and deliver client insight reports both quantitative and qualitative
- Contribute to client business growth by identifying new opportunities that drive engagement, brand exposure and ROI+
- Develop optimization strategies and tactics that will maximize client ROI
- Design “creative” best practices for various client and campaign types
- Establish internal infrastructure and process to ensure 24/7 campaign monitoring
- Deliver case studies on campaign successes to support efforts of agency partners and company’s Leadership Team
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years digital media experience across display, video, social and mobile
- in-console/platoform experience (DSPs)
- A minimum of 2+ year’s in-console audience-based RTB media