Food and Nutrition Cook FT Jobs
Food and Beverage Associate
Cherokee Nation Businesses, LLC, Grove Oklahoma
This job is no longer available.
Cherokee Nation Entertainment (CNE) is the retail, gaming, entertainment, hospitality and cultural tourism entity of the Cherokee Nation. CNE operates ten casinos in Claremore, Fort Gibson, Ramona, Roland, Sallisaw, Tahlequah, Tulsa, West Siloam Springs, South Coffeyville, and Grove as well as two Cherokee Travel Plaza and convenience store, numerous restaurants and entertainment venues, six retail smoke shops, nine gift shops, two golf courses, two tourism welcome centers, four museums, three hotels, two horse racing tracks and KOA RV campground.
The Food and Beverage Associate will be responsible for welcoming guests, taking food and beverage orders, and processing payment for guests of the venue in which they are working. The F&B Associate will be responsible for ensuring all guests have a fantastic first impression of our F&B Venues as well as a lasting impression just before the guests leave the restaurant. They will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness of cashier station, menus, and all other tools necessary for their position. They are also responsible for answering the telephone.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Greet, take food and beverage orders, and process payment.
- Maintain outstanding guest service relations for all guests entering and leaving the Restaurant.
- Ensure cleanliness of cashier station, menus, and all other tools necessary for their position.
- Responsible for answering the telephone.
- Uphold safe and sanitary work environment.
This position has no direct reports.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED and 1 year of related experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Should have basic math, cash handling, and telephone skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have the ability to obtain state mandated liquor license and a Cherokee Nation gaming license.
- Must have ability to acquire a Food Handler's Card issued by Rogers County and the
Cherokee Nation as well as having passed all Alcohol Awareness training provided by
This position requires frequent standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and balancing. Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs. Frequent exposure to extreme cold, extreme heat, moisture, smoke, and toxic/caustic chemicals.
Human Resources Contact Information:
Teresa Frazier 918-422-6551
Cherokee Casino and Resort is a Native American Preference Employer