Food and Nutrition Cook FT Jobs
Food and Beverage Hotspot Cafe Cook - Part time
PROMONTORY CLUB MASTER, Park City Utah
Elevated above the Distractions
Promontory has received universal acclaim as a destination where life’s greatest moments naturally play out thanks to its unrivaled depth and breadth of extraordinary family experiences. This established community – which spans more than 11 square miles – features an investment of more than $400 million in exceptional and award-winning amenities for every season. No other community comes close.
The Promontory Club is looking to fulfill a vacancy for a Food and Beverage Hotspot Café Cook – Part time.
The Hotspot Café is the cozy gathering place for all members located in the Ranch Clubhouse. It shares space with a beautiful outdoor heated pool as well as a quiet high-class spa. During winter months, the café serves classic and contemporary breakfast foods, hand crafted espressos and delicious smoothies. In the summer, lunch foods such as fresh salads, grilled burgers and roasted chicken breast are added to the menu. The best candidate will be hard working, self-starting and proactive in the work place.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for any and all prep related to station/s, set up.
- Responsible for cleaning the station daily and maintaining the health and safety standards according to Promontory Guidelines.
- Show up on time to his/her scheduled shift.
- Follow direction given by the Executive Chef and/or Sous Chef.
- Execute food plating/cooking techniques as shown to them.
- Be open to teaching and instructing.
- Maintain any food standards set forth by the Executive Chef.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work practices to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Other duties as assigned.