- Accurately count inventory on hand in conformance with SOX and inventory procedures.
- Develop and implement improvement initiatives that meet/exceed metric goals.
- Assist IC and Operations Management with root cause analysis and error resolution.
- Monitor, analyze and report performance relative to inventory accuracy and control.
- Work closely with Inventory Control Analysts to document issues and improve processes.
- Work with IC and Operations Management to improve relationships and jointly address operational issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’ s degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to manage data from multiple sources
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office applications; ERP system (SAP preferred)
- Ability to effectively present information and analysis to different audiences (management, hourly personnel . . .)
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
- Both Plant and Office environments. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.